All if God Wills…
It’s almost time for the NSIH Fall Fun Time Festival in Salcha! At this event members:
* Take an old fashioned hay ride
* Enjoy marshmallow and hot dog roasting
* Enjoy non-alcoholic apple cider, snacks, and desserts
* Enjoy game playing
* Spend time relaxing, chatting, and getting to know each other better in the crisp autumn air
* Enjoy seeing our children interact and develop friendships with each other in a fun, country environment
* Enjoy wholesome family fun!
The Blue #2 NSIH Bandlero race car and driver will be there! Children (and parents!) will have the opportunity to sit in the car, check-out the racing gear, and look over and talk about the car with its driver!
Everything for this event, including food and drinks, are provided; just bring your family and a smile!
NSIH had this event in 2011 and it was one of our best! We hope that this year’s is even more fun! What makes the event fun is our NSIH families!
As with all NSIH events, this is free of charge and all parents are fully responsible for their own children’s health, safety, well-being, supervision, and care at this event.
If you are an Interior Alaskan independently homeschooling parent who is not a member of NSIH, please consider joining us! This event is just one example of the many fun and supportive things we offer! Click here for more information on joining, if you’d like!